The property is situated on a 51.01 acre site, located in Kent County Delaware. It is conveniently positioned off of US-13 also known as the Dupont Highway.
The facility consists of two buildings, a 163,853 square foot, one story class B Industrial facility and a 13,000 SF Office building. There are 21 loading Docks and the facility is rail served by Delmarva Central Railroad (DCR).
- 30’ clear ceilings
- Tailgate and Drive-in Loading
- Heavy Power
- Excellently Maintained
- Possible expansion of facility due to the 50+ total acres
- Address: 1886 Lynnbury Woods Rd, Dover, DE 19904, USA
- Phone Number: 412-780-7767
- Servicing Railroad: DCR
- Property Status: Available
- Utilities: Water: Tidewater public water supply Sewer: Kent County currently do not discharge any industrial wastewater Electric Supply: 25 KV (25% utilization); current transformer: 2,000 KVa which is 75% utilized. Generally facility is general purpose electrical classification. Natural Gas: Chesapeake Utilities Fuel Oil: 50,000 gal on site tank as backup to natural gas Wastewater: US Environmental, broker that transports excess wash-water as a nonhazardous waste to publicly owned treatment plant (DELCORA) Fire Prevention: Cheswold Fire Department; existing facility sprinklered throughout DC, Production and receiving. No foam systems. 5 x 100 ton silos for bulk solids (utilizes pneumatic unloading and conveyor for transfer)
- Zoning: IG Industrial General
- Parcel Size: 50 Acres
- Railroad Connections: DCR to Norfolk Southern
- Highway Connections: US13/US 1 to I95